Hair Growth Vegan Oils Serum with Heat Protector
unisex + all hair types + free of parabens and sulfate + vegan
Extoils by NaturalsZone is an exotic Hair Growth Vegan Treatment Oils Serum blend of Maracuja, Brazil Nut and Buriti oils used for centuries to treat hair growth and condition hair. The Black Cacao, found only in the Venezuelan region of the Amazon and loaded with polyphenols, provides extensive antioxidant properties. These lightweight oils add shine and leave hair with a lustrously-smooth finish. HEATWAVE TECHNOLOGY® works as a catalyst to deliver heat into the cortex of the hair shaft while protecting the cuticle. Drying time is dramatically reduced.
- Deep Restoration
- Antioxidant + Anti Aging + Cocoa
- Stops Hair Loss
- Retains Style and Color
- Seals Color and Increases Shine
- UV Protection + Moisture + Heat
- from Drying Reduces Hair Breakage
- Prevents and Eliminates Eyelids Repairs Dry and Damaged Hair
- Controls loose and frizzy hair
- Rich in vitamins and minerals
- Softens and straightens hair
- Ultra-light formula that works for all hair types
- Reduces drying time
- Floods hair with incredible shine
- Heatwave Hair Technology ®
How to use
- Apply to damp hair before styling
- Put Extoils in the palm of your hand (You can combine it with Extleave-in by mixing in your hand)
- Use in small amounts to add a glass-like shine
- Apply to hair or beard with fingertips to the ends
- Comb the hair carefully
- Proceed with blow drying according to your style
- Nutritive Cascade Technology®: Deeply nourishes the root, strengthens follicles, and stimulates strong, healthy hair growth.
- Heatwave Technology®: acts as a catalyst to bring heat to the cortex of the hair shaft while protecting the cuticle.
- Black Cocoa: Has Phenolic and flavonoid phytochemicals that protect hair cells against free radicals by preventing oxidative damage that can cause premature graying and many of the modern health conditions that affect hair.
- Buriti: The oil is rich in vitamin E and unsaturated fatty acids. Its nutrient content, in addition to its effectiveness as an antioxidant, make it highly beneficial to protect and strengthen hair.
- Maracuja: Provides lipids, oligopeptides and essential fatty acids for the hair. Rich in vitamins and minerals to maintain healthy hair.
- Safflower: With oleic acid, it is a powerful stimulator of the scalp to increase circulation.
- Passiﬂora Incarnata: Give your hair shine and a healthy appearance. It is good for dry and damaged hair.
- Burdock root: contains vitamin A, which can help nourish the scalp and strengthen hair. In addition to promoting their growth. Its oil helps with scalp irritation, dandruff and itching problems.
- Brazil nuts: they are an excellent source of selenium, a mineral that can help stimulate hair growth.
- Horsetail: the main ingredient for hair growth. Hair is the mineral silica, that strengthens the hair strands.
- Mallow: Helps to soften hair and improve elasticity, especially useful for damaged and fragile hair.
The Naturalszone Blog
Deep Hydration Mask
Depending on your lifestyle and how many times you wash your hair, take the time to treat yourself to these extra minutes and apply this beauty routine that your hair will appreciate. This procedure is completely unisex, so men and women should incorporate it into their care routine.Read article
Protect your hair from the cold
The impact of cold on the hair and scalp causes the blood vessels that carry blood to the hair follicles to contract, reducing the amount of blood flow and oxygen reaching them. Anyone who lives in cold weather or receives it in each season should take care of it.Read article
The importance of a good shampoo
If you frequently paint, straighten, iron, dry, or bleach your hair, you are filling your scalp with chemicals which in turn sustain the hair. This is normal and customary nowadays but that does not mean that you should not be very careful in selecting the appropriate shampoo.Read article