Hair Growth Vegan Oils with Heat Protector and Anti-oxidant Cacao Effect
unisex + all hair types + parabens and sulfate free+ vegan
Extoils by NaturalsZone is an exotic vegan hair growth treatment oil serum with a blend of passion fruit, Brazil nut and buriti oils used for centuries to treat hair growth and condition hair. Black Cacao, found only in the Venezuelan Amazon region and loaded with polyphenols, provides extensive antioxidant properties. Black Cacao contains theobromine, a natural stimulant of circulation, which provides the necessary oxygen to the tissues, healing the scalp and promoting the growth of new, healthy and strong hair. These light oils add shine and leave hair with a smooth, shiny finish. HEATWAVE TECHNOLOGY® works as a catalyst to deliver heat to the cortex of the hair shaft while protecting the cuticle. Drying time is drastically reduced.
- Antioxidant + Anti-aging
- Prevents Hair Loss
- Hair Growth Stimulator
- Scalp Stimulator
- Increases Microcirculation
- Eliminates Frizz And Static
- Nourishes Problem Hair
- Dramatically Reduces Drying Time
- Style With Color Shield
- Humidity Resistant Formula
- Keeps hair shiny and straight throughout the day
- Deep Penetration Formula
- Heatwave® technology
- Does not alter the color of dyed hair
- 100% restorative Formula
- Unisex + For All Hair Types
- Parabens or Sulfates Free
- Animal Cruelty Free
- Made in the USA
How to use
- Apply To Wet Hair Before Styling
- Can Be Combined With A Few Drops Of Extleave-In
- Use It In Small Amounts
- Apply to the ends of the hair
- Carefully Comb Hair
- Proceed With Drying According To Your Style
- Heatwave Technology®: Acts as a catalyst to bring heat to the cortex of the hair shaft while protecting the cuticle.
- Black Cacao: Has phenolic and flavonoid phytochemicals that protect hair cells against free radicals by preventing oxidative damage that can cause premature aging and many of the modern health conditions that affect hair.
- Buriti: Rich in vitamin E and unsaturated fatty acids. Its nutrient content makes it highly beneficial to protect and strengthen hair.
- Passion Fruit: Provides lipids, oligopeptides and essential fatty acids for the hair.
- Safflower: Contains oleic acid, a powerful scalp stimulator to increase circulation.
- Passiﬂora Incarnata: Gives shine and a healthy look to your hair by restoring to dry and damaged hair.
- Burdock Root: Contains vitamin A that can help nourish the scalp and strengthen hair by promoting growth and helping heal skin irritation scalp, dandruff and itchiness.
- Brazil nuts: They are an excellent source of selenium, a mineral that can help stimulate hair growth.
- Horsetail: The main ingredient for hair growth is the mineral silica, or silicon, which strengthens the hair strands.
- Mallow: Helps to soften hair and improve elasticity, especially useful for damaged and fragile hair.
The Naturalszone Blog
Deep Hydration Mask
Depending on your lifestyle and how many times you wash your hair, take the time to treat yourself to these extra minutes and apply this beauty routine that your hair will appreciate. This procedure is completely unisex, so men and women should incorporate it into their care routine.Read article
The importance of a good shampoo
If you frequently paint, straighten, iron, dry, or bleach your hair, you are filling your scalp with chemicals which in turn sustain the hair. This is normal and customary nowadays but that does not mean that you should not be very careful in selecting the appropriate shampoo.Read article
The Leave-in with heat protector
Protecting hair from drying heat, humidity, and the environment is vital to keeping it healthy. Even if you are one of those few people who naturally dries your hair, it is important that you hydrate it and take care of it with the Leave-in that will keep manageable, detangled & hydrated.Read article