Amazon Oil Repair Hair Therapy Extoils by Naturalszone
unisex + all hair types + parabens and sulfate free+ vegan
Extoils by NaturalsZone is an exotic blend of Maracuja, Brazil Nut and Buriti oils used for centuries to treat and condition hair. These lightweight oils add shine and leave hair with a lustrously-smooth finish. Heatwave Technology® works as a catalyst to deliver heat to the cortex of the hair shaft while protecting the cuticle. This allows the style to set deeper into the hair, providing long-lasting hold of the style. Heat activated conditioners and nutrients protect and soften hair during heat styling and Strand Guard Complex Technology® protects hair from environmental factors that can fade color and cause premature degradation of the hair structure. The exotic Amazon Oil® of Maracuja (Passion Fruit), Brazil Nut and Buriti provides hair essential lipids, oligopeptides and fatty acids. Rich in vitamins and minerals to maintain healthy hair. Black Cacao, found only in the Venezuelan region of the Amazon and loaded with polyphenols, provides extensive antioxidant properties.
Exotic Amazon Oil by Naturalszone / Vegan + Sulfate & Paraben Free - 4 oz fl 237 ml
- Exotic Amazon Oil
- Venezuelan Black Cacao Effect
- Theobromine Effect
- Antioxidant Anti-Aging Properties
- Recovers damaged and abused hair
- Restructures the hair to give it a more youthful appearance
- Humidity-resistant controls frizz & flyaways
- UV protector + moisture + Heat protector
- Protects and preserves salon color
- Maintains keratin-straightening treatments
- Ultra-lightweight formula works for all hair types.
- Protects hair from heat-styling damage.
- Reduces drying time.
- Floods hair with amazing shine.
- Restorative Formula 100% vegan
- Unisex + For All Hair Types
- Heatwave Technology®
- Paraben and Sulfate Free
- Animal cruelty free
- Made in the USA
How to use
- Apply To Wet Hair Before Styling
- Can Be Combined With A Few Drops Of Extleave-In
- Use It In Small Amounts
- Apply to the ends of the hair
- Carefully Comb Hair
- Proceed With Drying According To Your Style
Extoils by NaturalsZone is recommended for men and women who lose their hair due to daily stress, smoking, scalp infections, pregnancy, genetic hair loss, medications, hair styling and coloring, poor diet, poor quality hair products, hair extensions and age.
- Heatwave Technology®: Acts as a catalyst to bring heat to the cortex of the hair shaft while protecting the cuticle.
- Strandguard Complex Technology®: Improves hair elasticity, making it strong and resistant.
- Black Cacao: Has phenolic and flavonoid phytochemicals that protect hair cells against free radicals by preventing oxidative damage that can cause premature aging and many of the modern health conditions that affect hair.
- Buriti: Rich in vitamin E and unsaturated fatty acids. Its nutrient content makes it highly beneficial to protect and strengthen hair.
- Passion Fruit: Provides lipids, oligopeptides and essential fatty acids for the hair.
- Safflower: Contains oleic acid, a powerful scalp stimulator to increase circulation.
- Passiﬂora Incarnata: Gives shine and a healthy look to your hair by restoring to dry and damaged hair.
- Burdock Root: Contains vitamin A that can help nourish the scalp and strengthen hair by promoting growth and helping heal skin irritation scalp, dandruff and itchiness.
- Brazil nuts: They are an excellent source of selenium, a mineral that can help stimulate hair growth.
- Horsetail: The main ingredient for hair growth is the mineral silica, or silicon, which strengthens the hair strands.
- Mallow: Helps to soften hair and improve elasticity, especially useful for damaged and fragile hair.
The Naturalszone Blog
The Leave-in with heat protectant Hair
Protecting hair from drying heat, humidity, and the environment is vital to keeping it healthy. Even if you are one of those few people who naturally dries your hair, it is important that you hydrate it and take care of it with the Leave-in that will keep manageable, detangled & hydrated.Read article
How to Protect Your Hair From Cold Weather
The impact of cold on the hair and scalp causes the blood vessels that carry blood to the hair follicles to contract, reducing the amount of blood flow and oxygen reaching them. Anyone who lives in cold weather or receives it in each season should take care of it.Read article
Why is it important to have a good shampoo?
If you frequently paint, straighten, iron, dry, or bleach your hair, you are filling your scalp with chemicals which in turn sustain the hair. This is normal and customary nowadays but that does not mean that you should not be very careful in selecting the appropriate shampoo.Read article