Hair growth vegan shampoo
unisex + all hair types + parabens and sulfate fee + vegan
Extshampoo by NaturalsZone is a exquisite Hair Growth Vegan Treatment shampoo rich in natural oils, vitamins and minerals. Extshampoo by NaturalsZone deeply nourishes and moisturizes the root, improving the strength and elasticity of the hair, preventing scalp detachment caused by hair loss, healt condition, the extensions weight or traction alopecia. This technology called Strandguard Complex® completely revitalizes the scalp, stimulating strong and healthy hair growth.
- Gently Removes Dirt and Residue
- Antioxidant + Anti-aging
- Prevents Hair Loss
- Activates scalp circulation
- Stimulates new hair growth
- Retains style and color
- Seals color and increases shine
- UV protector + moisture + Heat protector
- Repairs dry and damaged hair
- Controls Loose and frizzy hair
- Detangles hair
- Deeply Moisturizing
- Restorative Formula
- Unisex + For All Hair Types
- Strandguard Complex Technology®
- Paraben and Sulfate Free
- Animal cruelty free
- 100% vegan
- Made in the USA
How to use
- wet hair completely
- Put enough Extshampoo in the palm of your hand
- Massage into the scalp with fingertips Continuing to ends creating enough lather
- Rinse with fresh water
- Repeat procedure
- Follow with ExtMasque
- Strandguard Complex Technology®: Improves hair elasticity, making it strong and resistant.
- Midnight flower: Increases circulation to the scalp preventing hair loss.
- Golden seal: Transforms hair leaving it soft, voluminous and full of life.
- Shea Butter: Creates a protective moisture barrier to seal the hair shaft.
- White Tea: Powerful UV protectors and natural antioxidants enhance and protect color retention.
- Hibiscus: helps soothe the scalp, which can become dry and irritated with color treatments.
- Sunflower: Seals in color and increases shine.
- Camellia: Adds moisturizer and conditioner
- Mallow: Helps soften hair and improve elasticity, especially useful for damaged and fragile hair.
The Naturalszone Blog
Deep Hydration Hair Mask
Depending on your lifestyle and how many times you wash your hair, take the time to treat yourself to these extra minutes and apply this beauty routine that your hair will appreciate. This procedure is completely unisex, so men and women should incorporate it into their care routine.Read article
The Leave-in with heat protectant Hair
Protecting hair from drying heat, humidity, and the environment is vital to keeping it healthy. Even if you are one of those few people who naturally dries your hair, it is important that you hydrate it and take care of it with the Leave-in that will keep manageable, detangled & hydrated.Read article
Why is it important to have a good shampoo?
If you frequently paint, straighten, iron, dry, or bleach your hair, you are filling your scalp with chemicals which in turn sustain the hair. This is normal and customary nowadays but that does not mean that you should not be very careful in selecting the appropriate shampoo.Read article