Hair Growth Vegan Leave-in Conditioner with Heat Protection and Anti-oxidant Cacao Effect
unisex + all hair types + parabens and sulfate free + vegan
Extleave-in by Naturalszone is an extraordinary vegan leave-in conditioner for hair growth with heat protection. Heatwave Technology® works as a catalyst to deliver heat to the cortex of the hair shaft while protecting the cuticle. This allows the style to set deeper into the hair, providing long-lasting hold of the style. Heat activated conditioners and nutrients protect and soften hair during heat styling. The vegan Extleave-in formula has black Cacao combined with the exotic oils of Passion Fruit, Brazil Nut and Buriti that provide essential hair lipids, oligopeptides and fatty acids, rich in vitamins and minerals to maintain healthy hair. Amazonian black Cacao has phenolic and flavonoid phytochemicals that protect hair cells against free radicals by preventing oxidative damage that can cause premature graying and many of the modern health conditions that affect hair. Black Cacao contains theobromine, a natural stimulant of circulation, which provides the necessary oxygen to the tissues, healing the scalp and promoting the growth of new healthy and strong hair.
- Detangling Leave-in Conditioner
- Adds Smoothness and Glide to Hair
- UV Protector and Humedity Control
- Prevents Hair Loss
- Activates scalp circulation
- Stimulates new hair growth
- Deep Hydration Formula
- Antioxidant + Anti-aging
- Does not alter the color of dyed hair
- Reduces Drying Time
- Prevents Dry and Damaged Hair
- Controls Loose and Frizzy Hair
- Unisex + For All Hair Types
- Heatwave® technology
- Parabens and Sulfates Free
- Animal Cruelty Free
- 100% Vegan Restorative Formula
- Made in the USA
How to use
- Apply To Wet Hair Before Styling
- You Can Combine It With A Few Drops Of Extoils
- Use It In Small Amounts
- Apply to the ends of the hair
- Do not rinse
- Gently Comb and Detangle Hair
- Proceed With Drying According To Your Style
- Heatwave Technology®: Acts as a catalyst to bring heat to the cortex of the hair shaft while protecting the cuticle.
- Black Cacao: Has phenolic and flavonoid phytochemicals that protect hair cells against free radicals by preventing oxidative damage that can cause premature aging and many of the modern health conditions that affect hair.
- Buriti: Rich in vitamin E and unsaturated fatty acids. Its nutrient content makes it highly beneficial to protect and strengthen hair.
- Passion Fruit: Provides lipids, oligopeptides and essential fatty acids for the hair.
- Sunflower: Seals the color of dyed hair and increases shine.
- Camellia: Adds moisturizer, anti-aging, sunscreen, and deep and conditioner.
- Mallow: Helps to soften hair and improve elasticity, especially useful for damaged and fragile hair.
The Naturalszone Blog
Why is it important to have a good shampoo?
If you frequently paint, straighten, iron, dry, or bleach your hair, you are filling your scalp with chemicals which in turn sustain the hair. This is normal and customary nowadays but that does not mean that you should not be very careful in selecting the appropriate shampoo.Read article
How to Protect Your Hair From Cold Weather
The impact of cold on the hair and scalp causes the blood vessels that carry blood to the hair follicles to contract, reducing the amount of blood flow and oxygen reaching them. Anyone who lives in cold weather or receives it in each season should take care of it.Read article
The Leave-in with heat protectant Hair
Protecting hair from drying heat, humidity, and the environment is vital to keeping it healthy. Even if you are one of those few people who naturally dries your hair, it is important that you hydrate it and take care of it with the Leave-in that will keep manageable, detangled & hydrated.Read article