Hair Growth Vegan Leave-in Conditioner with Heat Protection
unisex + all hair types + free of parabens and sulfate + vegan
Extleave-in by NaturalsZone is a extraordinary Hair Growth Vegan Treatment leave-in conditioner with Heat protection. The Heatwave Technology® works as a catalyst to deliver heat into the cortex of the hair shaft while protecting the cuticle. This allows the style to be set more deeply into the hair providing long-lasting style retention. The Extleave-in vegan formula have black cacao combined with the exotic oils of Maracuja (Passion Fruit), Brazil Nut and Buriti provides the essential lipids for hair, oligopeptides and fatty acids, rich in vitamins and minerals to maintain healthy hair. The Amazon black cacao has phenolic phytochemicals and flavonoids that protect hair cells against free radicals by preventing oxidative damage that can cause premature aging and many of the modern health conditions that affect the hair.
- Deep restoration
- Deep hydration from the root
- Stops hair dryness
- Antioxidant + Anti aging + Cocoa
- stops hair loss
- Retains style and color
- Seals color and increases shine
- UV protector + moisture + Heat
- Reduces hair breakage
- Prevents and eliminates orchids
- Repairs dry hair and Controls loose and frizzy
- hair Detangles
- hair Heatwave Technology®
- Nutritive Cascade Technology®
How to use
- After rinsing the Extmasque, wipe excess water from the hair with a towel.
- Put ExtLeave-In in the palm of your hand (you can add a few drops of Extoils to further enhance the result)
- Apply with fingers throughout the hair, especially at the ends.
- Comb the hair carefully until it detangles.
- Do not rinse
- proceed with drying according to your style
- Nutritive Cascade Technology®: Deeply nourishes the root, strengthens follicles, and stimulates strong, healthy hair growth.
- Heatwave Technology®: acts as a catalyst to bring heat to the cortex of the hair shaft while protecting the cuticle.
- Black Cocoa: Has Phenolic and flavonoid phytochemicals that protect hair cells against free radicals by preventing oxidative damage that can cause premature graying and many of the modern health conditions that affect hair.
- Buriti: The oil is rich in vitamin E and unsaturated fatty acids. Its nutrient content, in addition to its effectiveness as an antioxidant, make it highly beneficial to protect and strengthen hair.
- Maracuja: Provides lipids, oligopeptides and essential fatty acids for the hair. Rich in vitamins and minerals to maintain healthy hair
- Sunflower: Seals in salon color and increases shine
- Camellia: Adds moisturizer, anti-aging, sunscreen, conditioner, and hair color
- Mallow: Helps soften hair and enhance hair elasticity, especially useful for damaged and fragile hair.
The Naturalszone Blog
The Leave-in with heat protector
Protecting hair from drying heat, humidity, and the environment is vital to keeping it healthy. Even if you are one of those few people who naturally dries your hair, it is important that you hydrate it and take care of it with the Leave-in that will keep manageable, detangled & hydrated.Read article
The importance of a good shampoo
If you frequently paint, straighten, iron, dry, or bleach your hair, you are filling your scalp with chemicals which in turn sustain the hair. This is normal and customary nowadays but that does not mean that you should not be very careful in selecting the appropriate shampoo.Read article
Protect your hair from the cold
The impact of cold on the hair and scalp causes the blood vessels that carry blood to the hair follicles to contract, reducing the amount of blood flow and oxygen reaching them. Anyone who lives in cold weather or receives it in each season should take care of it.Read article