Hair Growth Vegan Moisturizer Masque
unisex + all hair types + parabens and sulfate free + vegan
Extmasque by NaturalsZone is an extraordinary deep hydrating vegan hair growth mask rich in natural oils, vitamins and minerals. Extmasque with its exclusive Nutritive Cascade Technology® creates a shower of peptides and natural plant proteins that deeply nourish the roots, strengthen the follicles and stimulate the growth of strong and healthy hair. Its super creamy texture, a mixture of exquisite oils, gives it a dazzling shine and a silkiness that will be the obligatory comment of all her friends.
- Deep hydration from the root
- Prevents hair loss
- Antioxidant + Anti aging
- Activates scalp circulation
- Stimulates new hair growth
- Retains style and color
- Seals color and increases shine
- UV protector
- Humidity control
- Prevents and eliminates hair breakage
- Prevents Dry and damaged hair
- Controls loose and frizzy hair
- Detangles hair
- Restorative Formula 100% vegan
- Unisex + For All Hair Types
- Nutritive Cascade Technology®
- Paraben and Sulfate Free
- Animal cruelty free
- Made in the USA
How to use
- Apply generously after Extshampoo
- Massage into the scalp
- Apply until reaching the ends of the hair
- Leave the mask on for about 5 to 10 minutes
- Gently comb and detangle hair
- Rinse with Fresh water
- Wipe off excess water
- Follow with Extleave-In
- Nutritive Cascade Technology®: Deeply nourishes the roots, strengthens follicles, and encourages strong, healthy hair growth.
- Shea Butter: Creates a protective moisture barrier to seal the hair shaft.
- Avocado Oil: Helps reduce the appearance of dandruff by hydrating the scalp to prevent it from drying out and flaking.
- Midnight Flower: Increases circulation of the scalp preventing hair loss.
- Golden Seal: Transforms hair leaving it soft, voluminous and full of life.
- White Tea: With UV protectors and natural antioxidants, it improves and protects color retention.
- Safflower: Contains oleic acid, a powerful scalp stimulator to increase circulation.
- Hibiscus: Helps soothe and heal the scalp that can become dry and irritated with color treatments.
- Sea Silk: Contains peptides that restore strength, resistance and shine to long hair.
- Olive Oil: Combats all frizz and heat damage by helping to reduce hair loss.
- Sunflower Oil: Seals color and increases shine.
- Camellia: Add moisturizer and conditioner.
- Mallow: Softens hair and improves elasticity, especially useful for damaged and fragile hair.
The Naturalszone Blog
Why is it important to have a good shampoo?
If you frequently paint, straighten, iron, dry, or bleach your hair, you are filling your scalp with chemicals which in turn sustain the hair. This is normal and customary nowadays but that does not mean that you should not be very careful in selecting the appropriate shampoo.Read article
The Leave-in with heat protectant Hair
Protecting hair from drying heat, humidity, and the environment is vital to keeping it healthy. Even if you are one of those few people who naturally dries your hair, it is important that you hydrate it and take care of it with the Leave-in that will keep manageable, detangled & hydrated.Read article
How to Protect Your Hair From Cold Weather
The impact of cold on the hair and scalp causes the blood vessels that carry blood to the hair follicles to contract, reducing the amount of blood flow and oxygen reaching them. Anyone who lives in cold weather or receives it in each season should take care of it.Read article